- My name is Lucy
- I am 26 years old
- I was born in Sheffield and moved to the North-East for university when I was 18 years old.
- I have a pet cat called Thea. I love her. She hates me. A normal evil cat and owner relationship right there.
- I have graduated university 3 times with the following qualifications:
– BA Honours degrees in English Language and Literature
– Masters in English Studies
– PGCE teacher training
- Thomas Hardy’s Tess of the D’urbervilles is my favourite book.
- I have a sister called Lily. She is two years younger than me and lives near Manchester.
- I don’t drink enough water (although I am on a mad mission to change this).
- I love chicken nuggets with Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce!
- My favourite City in the world is New York.
- I am allergic to the Sun. Something about the UV and heat combined. It has taken approximately 6 different doctors to confirm this with me.
- Sunflowers are my favourite flowers.
- Friends is my all time favourite TV show. I can quote them all and it still makes me laugh.
- I have been with my Boyfriend for 4 and a half years and we own a house together.
- My favourite colour is grey.
- I threw a tantrum at my Christening when I was a toddler after I saw my sister get water poured over her head. I didn’t want anyone wetting my head so I broke down. At the age of 3 this is my first memory and I remember my Auntie giving me mint sweets to shut up.
- Greece is one of my favourite countries to visit. The culture, the food, the history…I could go on. I just love it all.
- I cry at everything. EVERYTHING. From books to tv documentaries. I cried at the new Jumanji last night.
- A perfect night in for me is an hour long bubble bath with candles, an alcoholic drink and a good book.
- Camping in the summer is one of my favourite things to do. Nothing better than a night by a campfire with friends, booze and BBQ food.
In hindsight I thought this would be fun to write. It was to an extent. It just made me realised just how boring my life is but there are 20 facts about me.